Embrace Mother’s Day Campaign 2017
Every year during the month of May, Embrace uses the weeks surrounding Mother’s Day to celebrate the moms we serve by raising funds to keep up with our growth and better support mothers. This year our goal is to raise $20,000 by the end of May!
Will you partner with us during this year’s campaign?
Here are a few ways you can help us to raise these funds!
- Use April as a time to educate your networks about Embrace. We will create posts for you to share on facebook, sample emails to send to friends and family, and have articles that you can share that relate to refugees and birth. We will send you these tools in the next couple days.
- Commit to raising $1000 for Embrace during May (if we get 20 people to commit to this, we will reach our goal!!!)
- Spread awareness about and raise money for Embrace through social media
- Host events at your church, home, business, or school to educate and spread awareness (some ideas might include dinner parties, bake sales, or simply setting up a table at your office, church, or school- feel free to be creative!)
- Make an announcement to your church/Bible class/small group on or around Mother’s Day
- Make a donation!
- Make a one time donation.
- Be an Embrace Champion by becoming a monthly donor
- Give a gift to Embrace in honor of a mother or a mother figure in your life. Be sure to include their name and address with your gift and we will send them a personalized card in the mail to let them know they have been honored in this way.
* Contact us if you want to partner with us during our Mother’s Day Campaign! For those who host events, we’ve made it so simple for you! Let us know the date of your event and we can provide our “Embrace in a box” tool kit for you.
* All donations are tax-deductible through Friends of Refugees, the 501c3 nonprofit organization, of which Embrace is a program.
Thank you for partnering with us during our Mother’s Day Campaign and being our greatest champions!!!